Free Practice Ahead of Junior Finale!
Want a free practice race? Simply be an online earlybird entry for any Slideways race event, and you are entitled to a warm up race on us!
Cut off is midnight on the Monday prior to each race event, i.e. TOMORROW for:
Slideways Junior Sprint Series
Round 10: Sunday 17th November (Reverse Direction)
Registration 7:30am, driver briefing 8am
3 Lap Qualifying, 10min Race, 10min Race (Random Draw Reverse Grid), 10min Final Race $100pp
Click here to Enter Online!
Feel free to call Slideways Go Karting World Pimpama on (07) 5546 6566 for further information.
The earlybird FREE practice race can be used anytime this Wednesday or Thursday (prior to the event), but remember: always phone ahead and book to avoid disappointment!
NB: Early Bird FREE practice is not eligible to be used for the Slideways Karting Academy.
Other Upcoming Events at Slideways:
Slideways Open Sprint Series
Round 10: Friday 29th November (Reverse Direction Feature)
Registration 7pm, driver briefing 7:30pm
10min Qualifying, 10min Race, 10min Race (Random Draw Reverse Grid), 30min Final Race $150pp
Earlybird online entries are currently open – so don’t delay, sign up today!
Slideways Scholarship Program is GO for 2019!
Recreational go kart racing can now take you right through to being on the grid at Bathurst!
- Every single race at Slideways Race Events count towards the season pointscore in determining the Slideways Scholarship Program recipients – consistency throughout the year counts!
- Also earn full points in qualifying, by referring friends to Slideways Race Events, and by winning Best & Fairest nominations in events
- All categories count – Junior & Open Sprints get the opportunity to go Hyundai Excel Racing, Cadets continue along the path in Slideways Race Events
- The scholarship provides two-thirds the budget required to go circuit racing in the various stages of the program
- Total scholarship contribution to racing budget – up to $35,000 over five stages
Learn from the Pros at the Slideways Karting Academy!
Racers only pay for the on-track portion of activity, with one-on-one tuition provided by our highly experienced instructors.